Leading Specialists in Pediatric Kidney Care
Our kidneys are vital organs. They not only clean our blood but they also control our blood pressure, keep our bones strong, and regulate fluid and electrolytes in our body to keep us healthy. That’s why it is so important to accurately diagnose and treat kidney disease.
At the Rocky Mountain Pediatric Kidney Center, we know kidneys and we know kids. Our team of kidney doctors has the advanced training and the professional experience to treat infants, children, and teens for all types of kidney disorders. We foster a strong relationship with our patients that begins with the first visit and continues throughout the course of treatment. Plus, our relaxed, kid friendly office is all about treating kids as kids and not as small adults.
Services We Offer
- Clinic and hospital based consultation for infants, children, and teens
- Perinatal consultation
- 24 hour ambulatory blood pressure monitoring
- Kidney biopsy
- Home peritoneal dialysis program
- Acute dialysis services at the Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children at Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center including peritoneal dialysis, hemodialysis, and continuous renal replacement therapy (CVVH, CVVHD, CVVHDF)
- Plasmapheresis at the Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children at Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center
- Initial testing and referral for kidney transplantation. Postsurgical kidney transplant care.